Flowers Whisper…

july14tulip2

I played along with today’s Ways to Use it challenge: Crazy Collage. The challenge was to use 4 or more stamps to create a collage. I used all the stamps from the There She Goes set called Tulip. I took all of the sentiment stamps from the set and put them on a block. I stamped the sentiments multiple times in versamark ink.

july14tulip3

You can see the sentiments in the background. (really faint) Then I dusted the cardstock with an embossing buddy to make sure the ink was dry and there was no static. I then stamped the tulip in versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.

july14tulip

Beautiful, isn’t it? I’ve had this technique in mind (white embossing powder on dark CS) for a few days so I’m glad I finally got it out! I also did a fun little fold with the vellum sentiment strip:

july14tulip4

That’s all for now! I have some more projects to show tomorrow.. I just gotta write the blog posts!! Have a great day.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SO gorgeous and elegant. Love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!