Rainbow Colour Trends Challenge

I have loved rainbows all of my life. I don’t love them like Yosemite Bear loves them, but I always go, “LOOK! A RAINBOW!” whenever there’s one in sight. As a child I would always/only draw the same scene: rolling hills, a tree, and a sun with a rainbow coming out of it. I don’t have a talent for drawing so that was my thing.. When I saw the current colour challenge at Embellish Magazine I was full-on, all-the-way into this challenge, so this is what I made:

july5cloud3

I used some stamps from my beloved Elzybells collection. (I miss reading her blog and seeing those stamps around.. anyone else?) The rainbow was a challenge because there were only 3 spaces, but I tried to fit all of the colours in and added some glitter help it along, lol.. The sentiment is stamped on a cardstock sticker. I love those things! Bummer I have only 1 left…

july5cloud2

It looks so magical with glitter doesn’t it? I used some of my favourite paper: Echo Park Summertime that just so happened to have rainbow stuff in the collection… Smile So that’s all! I hope you’re having a great week.

july5cloud

Copics: R35; YR02, 04; Y02, 15, 17; YG03; BG70, 72; V04

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all of the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, me too, girl! Was just going thru my Elzy stash today and sniffling to myself. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You altered that rainbow to fit the challenge and it came out beautifully! :) Love this happy, happy card! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the bright colours. I too love rainbows - and I also miss my Elzys...sniff....

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!