Baa baa …

Two years plus a month since our wedding and I’m still working on my wedding srapbook.

Oh well.. Apparently I’m ahead of the game (according to a bunch of customers at my LSS).

Here’s a layout I did with the current Pencil Lines Sketch:

aug22baa2

My parents lived next door to a couple who had sheep. We had a sort of Scottish theme at our wedding..

Scots.. Sheep… We thought it would be fun.

Sheep are skittish though, so we asked the neighbours if they could, with the help of their trained sheep dogs, wrangle the sheep into making an appearance in a few of our photos. They were good sports and we got a couple of cute shots.

aug22baa3

On all of the layouts in my wedding album I’ve tried to include at least one butterfly. Butterflies were a huge component in the decor (99% hand-made by me of course) so I thought it would be fun to continue the theme in the album.. This butterfly is die cut from vellum and embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.

aug22baa4

I did the banner at the top by first gluing the twine down to the paper where I wanted it, then I free-hand cut the triangles out and adhere them with glue dots on top of the twine.

That’s about it! All patterned papers and stickers are from Cosmo Cricket. Letter stickers are Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!