Dare to Get Dirty Challenges..

I’m a sucker for challenges, so I played along with some DTGD challenges at Splitcoast Stampers that will be happening all week – yay! Pardon the brief post, it’s nearly 3am!!
aug1itsyourday
- a gorgeous card with lots of paint and glimmer mists… I have a tutorial in the works for this! I used a fancy new sticker from SRM in the corner.
aug1bear
- a Christmas card with a whole heck of a lot of glitter on it! I will be teaching this card in an upcoming class at Clipper Street. Minimal colouring with maximum effect!
aug1seayou
- a challenge to use kraft. I punched the fish image up with some glitter and "deewdrops" (thank you Fran for the email!) that add a lot of dimension and texture.
Thanks for checking in! I hope to complete a bunch more challenges tomorrow/today.. They are all so good!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the air bubbles on your fish card...SO CUTE! The sparkle on the second one is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!