Absolutely Fabulous!

I am sorry I’ve been a little negligent around here this week; it was my first week of school!! I forgot how exhausting it is and this year our school district is dealing with a lot of challenges, namely we are taking job action and things are a little strained around here. BUT, it is good to be back and to get some of the bands and choirs going.

Last night I got “in the mood” for creating a card and played along with today’s Free for All challenge at Splitcoast. The challenge was paper piecing and I instantly thought of a new set from There She Goes called Fabulous, and it is… Here’s my card:

sept9thankyou2

Hey, can I toot my own horn for a sec? These are ALL scrap papers. Yes, I know. I’m awesome. hahaha.. But seriously, I am proud of myself when I can use all scraps.. I stamped the two different sizes of flowers onto the patterned papers and cut them out to “paper piece” a bouquet.

So that’s all, for now. I am looking forward to the weekend, for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!