Marvy LePlume Markers c/o SRM

Hi there! I am so happy to share a couple of projects using new Marvy LePlume Permanent Markers on the SRM blog today. These markers are BRAND NEW and alcohol-based, not water-based as Marvy's previous markers. They are comparable to Copics - they blend, absorb without pilling your cardstock, and are amazing markers for only $2.99 each. Marvy was kind enough to send me a sampling of colours a month ago and I am so happy to share my results! The three samples I’m sharing today were coloured 100% by LePlume markers (with the help of my hands, of course, hahaha…)

tobileplumecard
They blend JUST LIKE Copic markers (they have a brush tip like the Sketch and Ciao markers) and they’re half the price… You can’t beat that! To do the background of this image I held the tip of the marker in front of my Copic airbrush gun and out came these cool splatters.
tobileplumecard2
They have a nice selection of light colours so fading to white is a snap (with the help of the blender pen) and the dark colours are nice and vivid. (Stamps are from Whimsie Doodles - from one of her special unmounted rubber sets!)
tobileplumetag
My new love: Opaque White. It’s not alcohol based, but kind of like those old metallic markers that you shake (without the blobbing, and stink) AND it has a fine tip. The accents on the butterfly were done with the white pen and it worked so well to get into the little tiny spaces.

MARVY PRIZE GIVEAWAY
A set of 24 LePlume PERMANENT Markers (your color choices!) will be given away to a random comment provider each day of the feature at the SRM Blog. Additionally, a GRAND PRIZE of $400 worth of retail Marvy product will be awarded to one lucky winner at the end of the feature. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, you must have commented during each day's feature. Good luck! Winners will be announced at the Blog and at our Facebook FanPage on Friday, September 23rd

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Tobi, so great to see you back on the SRM Blog. You really rocked the Marvy and the SRM too! Love what you did. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Marvy came out with these. With that price point they seem like so much of a better deal than copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tobi (Tobias...haha). I'm just playing catch up on my Google Reader and just saw this post about the Marvy markers. This is the first I've heard of them and I think it's great that they are so comparable to Copic. Not that I'm much of a colour-er by any means. You, however, could colour with mud and it would still be stunning! Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!