Giddy with Excitement

When I ordered some stamps from Stampendous during CHA I had no idea what I was in for. Lots of times when I’m colouring an image I am content, calm, relaxed… but when I was colouring these guys, I was just plain freaking.. I don’t know if I’ve ever been so proud of how my colouring came out.

 

I will be teaching these four cards and all of the techniques involved at Clipper Street in March and April. If you’re in the area be sure and sign up.. Spots in this class are already going fast!!

 

Here is the main attraction:

 

IMG_0143

 

IMG_0145

 

IMG_0147

 

IMG_0149

Also… Did you check out the new Echo Park This & That papers I used?? So gorgeous I am speechless..

Take care, and thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW! You have MAJOR reason to be proud - these cards are colored beautifully!! WTG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, These are just FANTASTIC! Wow... we were squealing with delight just looking at them! Be sure you apply to be a BlogStar with us! We love what you're doing here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!