Flyin’ By


Just a quick post tonight to share with you a card I made for today’s sketch challenge at SCS. I started out this card wanting to use some cloud die cuts but they never made it on the card… Does that happen to anyone else? Anyway… Here’s my card:
flyinby


A little rough around the edges and some imperfect sewing is just the right amount of shabby for this clean-and-simple design. I used a sweet little set from There She Goes called Flying By. I cut out the pennant by hand and backed it with some vellum.
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh is this ever adorable. I just love your layout Tobi. Please come comment on my blog candy to win one of my new April digis:http://www.lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!