Case Study #95

I played along with this week’s Case Study Challenge #95. That’s two weeks in a row for me and there’s two reasons for it, 1) their design team and “muses” always have exceptionally beautiful cards for inspiration and 2) this week’s card uses a Memory Box die that I own and have had a hard time coming up with ways to use it! So here’s my creation:




I had a heck of time photographing this one.. All of those little cuts cast shadows onto the cardbase and it was a nightmare to get it too come out clearly! Anyway… My design came out mostly monochromatic except for that BasicGrey fabric brad.. I like the pop of colour! Thanks for looking!



Supplies not mentioned: SRM Sticker sentiment; Prima rhinestones; BoBunny fabric flower; Bazzill cardstock.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm so glad CASE Study gave you the perfect excuse to play with that die! I love your take on Joy's card - so pretty!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the color scheme and that fab die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the flower, absolutely stunning colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blossom is out of this world! And I love the perfect placement of bling :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty-ful! love the colour choice too! Congrats on being a top 3 at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations on the top 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!