iSpy Sketch #22

WOW!!! It's been a busy week around here and we're so happy to see the sun!! It's a long weekend here in Canada so chances are that a few members of our team will be celebrating Canada Day in style. I am especially happy because SCHOOL’S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! Phew.. that was a tough year and I’m glad I can get a little R&R finally…

This week's sketch is  from Julie Mogford(jules_bmp@ SCS) and is based on this card

Here’s my card…

 

IMGP0519

I used a bunch of BoBunny emphemera and chipboard accents I had kickin’ around. This was a great sketch to use the labels that came in the package! I stamped a little sentiment (Sweet Somethings by Technique Tuesday) and in my mind I thought this would be a great welcome to the neighbourhood type of card!

Here’s the sketch… It has so many possibilities!

Here is how to play:

  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22, and link it here with the inlinkz widget.)
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how you used the elements to achieve the layout. I have the same paper and I've been hoarding it a bit. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!