Love is Sweet

I was nursing a migraine all day and finally had some clarity this evening, so I sat down to create!! I haven’t played along with a SCS challenge for a little while, so I did the colour challenge… Here’s my card:

loveissweet3



I used two of my treasured Mint Motif sets: Beyond Borders, Too (the background on the marigold CS) and Sweethearts. I love this little gumball machine – filling it with hearts is so fun, and colouring is really easy! I coloured the machine with Copics, then I coloured direct-to-stamp with distress markers for the little hearts.

loveissweetclose
Thanks for stopping by!
non-stamp supplies: Patterned Papers: Heidi Swapp and October Afternoon; cardstock: Bazzill; Pink Paislee trim; baker’s twine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a super fun card. Love your colors and your design - plus all the little details are scrumptious like the tiny dots around the machine, your awesome coloring, and the fun ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!