TSG New Release Week: Day 2

Here we are on day two, and we have the second of two sets being released by our artist, Melyssa Connolly! We know you loved yesterday's and we know you will love today's just as much!

sparkly1
 

So this is a tooth fairy set and here’s the thing – I have a son, and he’s 11. No more tooth fairy stuff for him – BUT, this would work perfectly as a birthday card, right?? I thought so too!
 
Here’s the sweet image all coloured up:
 
sparkly2
 
Once again I used Copic markers, but I had a lot of help with Stickles today. When it’s a fairy there has to be sparkles. lol..
 
 
Tooth Fairy Approved is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 17 stamps and will sell for $24.00.
 
Would you like to win the new Tooth Fairy Approved stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
 
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, December 22nd with the winner being announced during the release party chat.
 

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Tobi, you've done it again...another fabulous card. I agree with you 100% that this adorable image would be perfect for birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors and sparkle. Great idea to use the fairy for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coloring! Wonderful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love the colouring and the sparkle on the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you can use these images for birthday cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see how versitile this stamp set will be. Can't wait to order it. You have done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy design and colors, Tobi! Your coloring of this sweet fairy is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you used her for a non-tooth project. LOL. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tobi,
    What a great card!! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I love that gorgeous paper and darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! Such a versatile set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The glitter adds SOOOOO much to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like her lavender wings. The glitter is really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all the bling and that your fairy is flying

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! I love the hexagon background too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! I love the sparkle -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card, I love the paper and colors you used, they are just perfect for this set! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!! I love the gold on her wand as well as her crown!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute. I love all the sparkle especially the gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!