Flags Are Flying

Did you know that Technique Tuesday has digital cut files now? I was part of the trials to make sure everything worked well before they were released and I had no problems, whatsoever. I am NOT the type of person that would go through the effort of making a custom cut file, so when a company has a die or a product like this, I am all over it! 


Everything was cut with the Silhouette - even the sentiment. I could never fussy-cut that perfectly so this was great. This is a great guy card. I always feel weird giving a man a card with lots of stuff on it - is that wrong? 


Supplies:
Flags are Flying stamp set 
Basic Grey Hipster 6x6 Pad


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. HUGE fan of digital cut files-- they make crafting so easy!!! LOVE that houndstooth ribbon-- what a great detail for this card! LOVE the papers too! FAB job all around <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! One of my favorites from Summer 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!