Deconstructed Sketch Farewell

Hi there! Today marks the last Deconstructed Sketch for me... Unfortunately life has gotten busy mostly because I decided to start doing more musical activities. Ever since I started teaching high school choir and band 7 years ago I haven't been involved in anything musical JUST FOR ME and its high time I start! I've joined an auditioned choir with a conductor I really admire, and I hoping to have an inspired year with him and the rest of the chorus.

Anyway... Here is my card for this week's sketch:




I decided to do a little "no-line colouring" with an image from the TSG set called Wrapped In Joy. All of the patterned papers and the chipboard flag/heart are from Simple Stories. I just LOVE the colours.


And wonder of wonders, I decorated the inside! It was a good place for the sentiment.


Sketch Guidelines:

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 117? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS117 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!

Thanks to all of my Deconstructed teammates... It's been a blast working with all of you!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Another fantastic creation, Tobi! It has been fun working alongside you... take care, and have fun! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!