Greenhouse Society: Clematis

December 15th means we are revealing a brand new Greenhouse Society stamp set. This month it's the Clematis and well, just like 99% of the other flowers we've had, I had NO idea what this flower really looks like. So I googled it:
Purple! Super! My favourite colour... Not! But you know what, it's growing on me. Did you know Pantone predicted Orchid as next year's "Color of the Year?" I guess I have to learn to love it! 
So, completely inspired by the photo above, here's my card:
This beauty was coloured with Distress Markers on watercolour paper. I kept the colours rich and dense by using 2-3 markers/colour and not using a lot of water to blend them together. I may have also added a little shading with a chalk pastel pencil ;)

Please say hello to Clematis!
Technique-Tuesday-Greenhouse-Clematis-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Thank you for joining me and I'll see you later in the month with another take on this stamp! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!