Friendship Needs No Words

Well.... I guess it's time to move on from Christmas. I really do hate packing up all my seasonal stuff, especially since I didn't use half of the stamps and papers I wanted to!! December is just way too busy to get all of my holiday cardmaking done. Maybe I'll keep it around for a while and see what I can get done for Christmas 2014!

So in the spirit of moving on, here's a card I made for a couple of challenges and this has nothing to do with Christmas!!


I made this card for the new Annabelle stamps sketch challenge (click here for all of the info) using Remember When. This whole card was made with white cardstock. All of the colours are Memento Luxe ink applied with the Ranger Ink Blending Tool. 

In addition to the Annabelle challenge, I played along with the current Runway Inspired Challenge. Here's the inspiration photo: 


That fabulous green-gold is a tough colour to create, so I layered, well... Greens and a golden yellow ink. I also added some Taupe accents because the only other neutral besides the white/cream colours was her skin! 


Thanks for stopping by!! Happy New Year! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wowsers, what a colour combo! I love this Tobi, you've created another stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - loving the colour combo

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shading and colors - I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the taupe color - it adds such a lovely softness to your card. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colour is perfect Tobi, as are those subtle flowers in the background, love love love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your card, Tobi! I would off never thought you created your card only using white CS, it's amazing! Love how you used these new inks and the way you created your card, it knocked my socks off lol!
    Take care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!