I Love You So Much

I just picked up some brand-new Memory Box goodies from my LSS and thought I would play around with one idea I had in my head...

I wanted to play along with the current Case Study challenge, so I picked out some floral patterned papers (MME) and got to work... Here's the inspiration picture:

The colours, the lace, the tiny little dots all inspired me as I was making this card. It was high time I started making Valentines Day cards, so this was #1 for 2014. 


Have a great day!
Supplies: 
Memory Box die: Heart of Hearts
Sentiment Stamp: Signature Greetings from PTI
MME Paper: The Sweetest Thing


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Tobi this a wow card! I love that die and you set it beautifully with your paper choice! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, this is one of my favorite cards! I just love it! Can you tell me what die you used and what stamp? I just love them! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The die is brand-new from Memory Box and it's called Heart of Hearts, and the sentiment is Signature Greetings from Papertrey Ink! I will add links to the post!

      Delete
  3. great interpretation - gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!