48 Weeks

Hello!!!! 
It's been over a week since I've posted, but that's because I've been a little busy with 1) a weekend-long Copic class I taught at my LSS and 2) I've been playing a little catch-up with Donna Downey's 48 Weeks Art Journal class! It's been a lot of fun, a lot of mess, and a lot of challenges.. 

Here are a few photos of my work so far. The journal is absolutely humongous (11x19) so it's been a real change from my small little books. 

Week 1:



I thought it kind of looked like a weeping angel from Dr. Who. Kinda creepy!!! 

Week 2: 


Such a huge contrast from week 1, right? I love all of these colours SO SO much!! Lots of finger painting went into this page. 

Week 3:


Tonnes of background texture (burlap, molding paste, heavy gesso) and cute flowers. 


If you're on the fence about joining Donna's 48 Weeks, GO FOR IT!! I love it, and the group of participators are very fun and supportive. You'll love it! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!