April Greenhouse Society Reveal

Slowly but surely I am getting back into the groove of things. It takes a while when you take a break, doesn't it? It's kind of like singing my first notes after summer vacation!! Sometimes a little scary... lol

So here's my card which I thoroughly enjoyed colouring: 

I stamped the carnations in a light beige to allow the colouring to pop - it was a lot of fun... AND, I used my new Spectrum Noir markers. Have you tried them? I really like how they blend... 

So check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all of the sneak peeks of this month's Greenhouse Society set... Carnations are so pretty, aren't they? I always forget... 

On the 15th of each month we release a new Greenhouse Society stamp set. We only make a limited number - enough for people who are members of the Greenhouse Society plus a few extras. There are 3 ways to get these stamps.
Join the Greenhouse Society now! Greenhouse Society members enjoy discounts, automatic delivery, exclusive special offers, plus free shipping on additional products. Learn more about the benefits of joining! 
Or check back here each month! If you would rather not become a member, check back here on the 15th of each month to see the latest Greenhouse Society stamp set.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!