It's Mother's Day??!!!

This day always creeps up, doesn't it?! Mostly I'm caught off-guard because of the flower shop I supply cards to, but I dropped off 10 or so "Mum" cards so that should be good.. 

Here's one of them: 


I gotta say, the key to a really great CAS card (clean and simple) is the colour combo... Am I right? These colours together just pop and nothing more is needed. 

All stamps are from Technique Tuesday:
The flowers are from our Poppy Sentiments stamp set.
And the sentiment was created by mixing together stamps from our So Very Thankful by Ali Edwards stamp set with our Handwritten by Ali Edwards, Alphabet Medium stamp set

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums out there! I am looking forward to a day of pampering (even though hubby and my boy spoil me every day) but it might be nice for me to pick a restaurant and NOT HAVE ANY ARGUMENTS ABOUT IT!!! Let's see if that happens, lol... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!