Naughty Or Nice Challenge: MEN!

It's time again for another fun Naughty Or Nice challenge and this month it's all about the men! 


It's the perfect time to get a few Father's Day cards done. If there's one thing I've learned about giving cards to guys: they appreciate a no-fuss card with some fun detail. (They like to try to figure it out.. lol) 

So I thought I would go with a clichè tie theme and have a little fun with it. 


So I began by stamping a single tie image on green a whole bunch of times. I outlined the ties with a light grey alcohol marker and got to work decorating those ties! 


I used a white gel pen and tried to come up with as many silly/funny tie patterns I could think of. 


No muss, no fuss with this card. I know someone like my Dad would love this! 

Challenge Rules and Guidelines: 
  • You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON5 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too! 
  • Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
  • Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5  CHALLENGES including ours! *changed it to allow more people to play along!! 
  • You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!