SRM Challenge: Summer

It's time once again for another SRM Challenge, and this month the theme is: Summer! I was looking through my stamps wanting to use something that's never seen ink and I found the perfect thing for this challenge... Check it out: 


I had the sentiment picked out first (Sticker Sentiments - Summer) and thought this HappyHoppers stamp went perfectly with the sentiment. 


I coloured him with Spectrum Noir pens and although I'm still getting used to the colours, I am loving how they blend. If you're wondering, I give them "two thumbs up"! 



For the month of June, we are looking for any and all projects that celebrate SUMMER!

Scrapbook Pages
Picnics
Birthday Parties
Pool Parties
School's Out for Summer
Teacher Appreciation
And so on...

All we ask is the you use ONLY SRM Stickers and Products but you can also use SRM in combination with your own stamps, papers, die cuts and so on!

Our rules (to keep this fun and fair):

1.  Only SRM product is permitted but you can combine with any stamps, paper, die cuts, etc. 

2.  Please comment on the project ahead of you and behind you in the link.  Everyone LOVES comments!

3.  You can link to other challenges - there is no limit.

4.  Anything that is offensive or does not follow our guidelines will be removed.  

5.  Have fun!

Prizes:

The winner will receive a Prize Package from the SRM Online Store.  We will also be recognizing some honorable mentions! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!