Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hey Dad

Well my dear ol' dad turns 64 today and he's quite excited about becoming a senior citizen next year, but unfortunately there's nothing special about turning. 64.... I thought I would make him a card that makes him feel old though, just to get in the mood ;).



 I played along with this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and it was a great inspiration to me. I grabbed my watercolors and swiped some green stripes across and yah, that's it!! I did a little paper piecing with the Boob Tubes stamp set and was excited that I had some enamel dots that fit perfectly!! So happy birthday Dad, and I hope you have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. cute..He will love this lovely card you made for his birthday...hey he isn't old...I am 63 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - what a great take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you would like to see my reply, check the box that says "notify me" on the bottom right corner!