Merry Christ-Moose!

It's funny... I just had a conversation with my Mom on the phone about Moose. She's visiting my sister in an area where there are a lot of them and apparently if they're on the road, you wait till they're done.. DO NOT honk, DO NOT attempt to go around etc etc... They will charge your vehicle and do a lot of damage!! But for some reason they are a beloved symbol of Canada and well, they're pretty darn cute! 

Here are a couple of cards I made with one of my 
favorite There She Goes stamp sets (retired)


I coloured both of the cards with copics and used some nice Simple Stories patterned papers
to spruce up the background a little. Oh! And the twine!! The twine colours bring everything
together!! (The Twinery colours: Maraschino, Cappuccino, and Natural) 

These cards are serving as a reminder that there are a few days left
There are some fabulous entries... Check it out! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!