Extra-Long Weiner - Video Tutorial

It's time for a new challenge over at the Naughty Or Nice blog and this month's theme is: Love/Anti-love. I decided to do a funny card I've had in my head for a while and made a video to go along with it. 


So in the video I cover: Making, Generation Stamping, and Altering your stamps. I bought some camera equipment this weekend that would allow me to better take videos and I would love to hear what you think! I really enjoy watching other people's videos so I thought that I would make a more concerted effort to make more. I hope you find it helpful, if not, entertaining! lol.. 



Supplies: 
Stamps are from There She Goes (retired) 
Memento Inks
Bazzill Cardstock
Crate Paper patterned paper
General's Chalk Pastel Pencils

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Tobi!

    I loved your Weiner card! Great video...good for you making a video and sharing with all of us. I hope you do more in the future. Loved how you stamoed the skyline and then did the 2nd generation behind it. I have never seen that done. Very clever! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! And while a one layer card would have been fine, I really like the finished card this way, and would have totally believed you if you'd rigged the video to make it seem like it was the plan all along. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is one long weenie, Tobi! Buahahahaha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable Tobi. Ha ha. Love how you altered the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!