How The DUCK Are You


Today is the day of a brand new challenge at the Naughty or Nice blog and this month's challenge is: Friends! I was going through my stamps looking for how I could make a card about friendship Naughty and I came across an old TSG set with some hilarious sentiments and I thought Yep... That's it! 



I wanted to create a quasi picture-frame for my image so what I did was cut out the image (MFT Stitched Square Frame) with the intention of using all parts of the die cut. 


Then I cut a few more squares to layer underneath to raise up the square: 

Then I glued the frames together and when I put the card together it looked like a mat in a picture frame: 


It's funny.. When I showed Ian the outside of the card he said "Oh.. What a cute baby card." and I was like, Ummm.... That's no baby card. Here's the inside: 



Check out the 
as well as

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OMW, I freakin' LOVE this! Fantastic coloring, darling card, and then the inside with that sentiment is awesome! I'm totally CASE'ing this idea! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just BEYOND precious!!!! I ADORE your soft, beautiful coloring, and your matted frame is simply incredible! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown! PS, I LOVE the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny, Tobi! Literally made me howl with laughter (after I'd finished swooning over your colouring that is), Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep... It's perfect!! So happy you played at CTD!! AND maybe some day I can color like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your soft coloring is amazing! LOVE this sweet summer scene! So glad you were able to join us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best kind of naughty card... sweet on the inside, then BAM! :D Your scene is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!