Snoopy!!

Hello everyone! Are you ready for a unique NON challenge? We thought it would be fun to through a sketch challenge into the mix because, who doesn't love a sketch?? They are my personal favourite kind of challenge because it takes away so many decision-making steps, lol... And I'm lazy, haha.. Pull out your patterned papers and your favourite image and this one will be a snap!
I made this series of cards a few weeks ago because I am just heading into my school's performance of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown that I've been teaching/directing since January. My students are all Chinese and ESL, but they are doing an incredible job and I made these cards to give to 
them as gifts because they all love Snoopy so much... 



Here's the sketch in graphic form if you prefer! 



I made two more using the sketch because... why not?! 




Head over to the Naughty Or Nice blog to check out the challenge!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!