Pretty Poinsettia

I don't what it is about poinsettias, but when I use them on a card - whether it's die-cut or stamp form - I love how they turn out... The mojo just flows with them. And the funny thing? I'm not a plant person so it's just beyond me why I feel so fondly towards them.. 


This stamp is from Stampendous! and the great thing about it is it has matching dies!!



I stamped two of the stamps on Copic paper and coloured them, THEN cut them out. 
A little washi tape was used to keep the dies in place. 


The background was fun. I used a stencil and modeling paste and scraped the product through the stencil on the left side of the card, gradually tapering it out. 


Then I sprayed the cars with green Dylusions mists (various) and let it dry overnight. 


And that's it. A simple, one layer-ish Christmas card! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely! Thanks for giving me another idea for these stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!