i live inspired


I really and truly do. 

I yearn for the company of others because it inspires me. 

I take classes whenever I can because learning inspires me. 

I love teaching because my kids inspire me. 

And... The Internet. That time-suck of an invention that steals hours away from us by teasing us with pretty pictures. One such picture was a shot by Kristina Werner at CHA and she was sharing a project she made for Tim Holtz. BAM! Inspiration... "



Her canvas was incredible and I have no idea how she did it, but it was the inspiration I needed to start the cover page of my black Dylusions journal. 
I used Gansai Tambi watercolours and light modeling paste for the stencil. Pretty simple, but a pretty great start to a new journal. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!