cas

SRM Design Team! 2016-17



I'm so excited to announce I'll be designing for SRM again! I was with them way back in 2010 when they had their first design team call and WOW, Susan has really transformed her business and product offerings over the years! It's so exciting to not only be working with the stickers that have made SRM a crafter's staple, but now she has stamps, vinyl, coloring mediums, twine, packaging and so much more. I'm looking forward to the next year!



I have always been a fan of SRM's sentiments and when in need a simple and beautifully stated sentiment I will turn to my SRM stash. To emphasize this sentiment I mounted it first on white cardstock, then layered it on top of a strip of silver glitter paper. It's nice to have a little bling on wedding cards. 

Head on over to the SRM BLOG for the whole lineup. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yay, Tobi!
    Beautiful card!
    I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, love that card! Can't wait to work with you and see more of your SRM creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous - I love that vibrant purple! I am looking forward to working with you on the SRM Stickers Team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!