Monster Love - My Favorite Things

Hi guys!

It's been two weeks of school and I think I'm finally finding my groove. I'm pretty much admitting to myself that I don't have time/energy to craft during the week, so the weekend is when I get down to business..

Which is hard, because I'm a night person... But anyway...

Today's card is for the current MFT sketch using some brand-new goodies!



I got this super cute Monster Love set last week (I also sprang for the dies!) and I've been itching to use it. They're just so cute!
I used the misti to help place the eyes/antennae and MAN, did that help!

I am also going to throw my hat in the ring for the Card Design Contest with some other amazing artists... What the hell!!

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!