YumYumYum - Technique Tuesday Handmade Card

There's a new stamp set in town as part of Technique Tuesday's September release!


The background on this card turned out so pretty! I used pigment inks (Memento) and the Ranger blending tool to get the colours super soft. I'm so glad to be back home with my stuff and that includes my die cuts, inks, and of course my Copic Markers. This stamp is such a fun one to colour!!


I took inspiration from the paper collection I got the stickers from and had a lot of fun getting back into the swing of things colouring-wise. 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Technique Tuesday Mouse Chef
Sticker: Photoplay Fresh Picked (a new company for me and I love it!!)
Die Cut: Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders
Memento Inks: Dandelion, Morocco, Love Letter




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!