Monster Birthday - My Favorite Things

Hi there! I just got back from a week-long trip to Hong Kong and what can I say... I LOVE that city! It's going to be hard to keep me away from there again. It's only a 2 hour flight from Shanghai so it's really tempting to visit there again soon. I mean, COME ON:


I took this from "The Peak" which is a mountain near the central part of Hong Kong island. Across the water is Kowloon. It's a HUGE city, but the people are so friendly, the food is amazing, and there are like a million shopping malls, so yah... I loved it! 

So I got back from the trip and my craft desk was calling my name. I checked out the current MFT Sketch Challenge and I was inspired!!



I stuck closely to the sketch (as I generally like to do): 


I had fun with the Monster Love stamp set (along with the Argyle pattern stamp on the pink CS, and the Chevron Grid Stencil) and my Ombre inks! This set is easy to stamp with when you have a Misti. I do not regret that purchase, ONE BIT!! 




Thanks for stopping by! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!