Magic Of Christmas: The Twinery


Can you believe the big day is only a couple of weeks away?? Even though I'm a fully-grown adult, I still excited for Christmas and part of that excitement is making cards with glitter, and twine and stamps!


  I've been making some pretty interesting colour choices for my cards this year, but this one is going back to the basics: red and green (with a touch of blue..). It's a pretty simple card to execute, but what I love most is the texture: 


The trees were stencilled on with green ink, then I stencilled the snow on with very thick molding paste. While it was wet I doused it in glitter. Once dry I added a bunch of red dots with Tonic Nuvo drops.


To complete the card I added some Maraschino twine that just screams CHRISTMAS, doesn't it???!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!