Hello 2017!

 

Happy New Year from down under🐨🐕🎉! 
We've had a lot of great days here and now we're paying for it, hahaha.. Just take it from me: the Australian sun is REALLY, REALLY strong! Hopefully none of us develop skin cancer from our burns because all three of us have quite serious complications, so we're taking it easy the rest of the vacation! 

Resolutions... do you do them? 

I don't do anything formal, like write them in a journal or make grand proclamations, but I think it's only natural to say to yourself: 

 

And that's all I say... what COULD I do differently? 
I am not going to make promises I can't keep, so I will start by listing some things I could do to make my life better. 

  1. Lose more weight. So I am comfortable when I travel, and have more energy to do the things I like doing. 
  2. Photograph more. Because I love it and I am starting to learn how to use my camera better
  3. Save money. We don't have a retirement plan since moving to China and we're not getting any younger! 
  4. Blog more. It has dropped off and I miss being in touch with the crafting world like I used to be. 
  5. Be a better teacher. I feel great when I have those lessons where the students are engaged and really "into it" and I want that to happen more. 
  6. Be a better wife and mother, because there's a million ways I could be better! 
So 2017, let's try and do as many of these things as we can, because life can always use a little help now and again... 

Speaking of wanting to blog more, let's start the year off with a card! 
 

It's clean and simple, and just a great card to have around just in case. 

Happy New Year!

Supplies:
Technique Tuesday dies: Leaves , Blessed
Technique Tuesday stamps: Thankful Thoughts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!