Love You - Technique Tuesday

Who says Valentines have to be red? 
I wanted to play with the Color Throwdown challenge and decided to just go with it! 


I also used this week's Cas(E) this sketch, so basically, I did no work for this card, hahahaha... 
Seriously though, I think the fun part of playing with colour challenges is looking through my patterned papers, and this yellow woodgrain screamed to be used with the owl. 


The image is new from Technique Tuesday (starts shipping on 1/17/17) and it was a cinch to color with watercolours. I used Prima Watercolor Pencils and a waterbrush. 



Supplies: 
Stamp: Technique Tuesday: Love You Owl
Die Cuts: Love You, Hearts (Technique Tuesday)
Metallic paper: Heidi Swapp





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the embossed background.... Sweet owl!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!