Make Your Own Background - Mama Elephant

I had a very restful Sunday playing with my stamps and getting some much-needed rest from talking. I've had a very long bout of laryngitis and it still hurts to talk and sing (sucks to be a choir teacher right now!!) but the weekends are gooooood!! 


I made a galaxy background with watercolor paints... And actually, I started with a long panel so I was able to make two cards!


If you took away the background these cards would be very "CAS" and that's what I love about the galaxy background technique - it kind of stands alone!! 

The little bears and sentiment (Mama Elephant) are my go-to set when I do this technique - love them!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Space Bears
Nuvo Jewel Drops "Grey Mist"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WoW! This backgrounds are really amazing. Love the mix of colors. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!