Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Altenew

  

This weekend was all about organization for me but I'm glad that I got a chance to play along with the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I got three new sets of Tim Holtz distress crayons today (sets 7/8/9) so I thought I would use those as a feature in today's card. 


  

On the left you can see that I just scribbled a bunch of the distress crayons on to the already embossed piece of watercolour card stock. To activate the crayons I used a few spritzes of water and a baby wipe to move the colours around and blend them. 


 

Thank you for stopping by and have fun on the blog hop!!!

Supplies:
Stamp set: Altenew  Coffee Love Stamp Set
Tim Holtz distress crayons
MFT Decorative edge die
The Twinery Twine

You Might Also Like

27 comments

Thank you for commenting!